As this school year ends and the summer begins, I am really looking forward to time spent writing. I can't pinpoint when (I wish I could!)
+Sean Junkins Tweeted last year about summer plans and making a conscious effort to write regularly, but it resonated with me. Regularly carving out uninterrupted time each week to write here on this space over the past year has turned out to be highly transformative.
Blogging Groups
I joined the
Blogamonth group early this year which has been awesome to be part of- I highly recommend joining whether you are an experienced blogger or just starting. The monthly topics help focus thoughts and are great discussion starters, which of course is what blogging is all about! This summer I'll be writing again (
thank you Sean!) and hope to read many interesting blogs, learning as I go. If you have any blogs you think I'd be interested in, please add them in the comments section below!