Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#BFC530 An Awesome Way To Start The Day!

Today I joined my first sparkchat and wow, what a fantastic way to start the day. #BFC530 was created by +Scott Capro and I first learned about it from +Donald Gately in his presentation on connecting with social media. What struck me was that there were a lot of participants at this seemingly odd hour!


Inspired

Chats during more regular times move quickly, but the passion and inspiration amongst this group created a blisteringly fast pace! Kudos to Scott- you have created a wonderful space for educators to discuss important and interesting topics at a time that is often underutilized. Additionally, I appreciate all the participants honesty, inspiration and energy. Identifying and joining with others who are jumping up to the next level helps us all improve, I am positive that #BFC530 will be transofmative as I join regularly!